Ms. Treynor is a landlord herself and represents landlords in filing evictions.  She has represented the London Metropolitan Housing Authority since 2001.

If you are a tenant and believe that you have been wronged by your landlord, do not assume that you have the right to withhold rent.  If you have a valid grievance, you should deposit your rent money into an escrow account at the Municipal Court and advise the landlord of what health and safety matters need to be addressed before the rent may be retrieved.